Sunday 5 July 2009

ZZZzzZZZZZ good night

I was going to write the bloggings today but had other things to do and now it's time for bed so I have to potter the paws to the land of dreamy dreams and wrap the tail around.

It's almost midnight and an hour past a certain lenuure's bedtime so I have to go without doing all the bloggings that are in my head.

Oh, not bedpans again lemuure I know you stink. Well, yes. I haven't been for the analyizing yet. I have not found an analicyst like the Mr Freud with is anal retentiveness but I am still looking.

The trouble is I'm not sure it is me who really needs the analycysts.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentive

Because it's Uncle John who likes to collect things .. even though I might have bedpans on the brain.

Maybe we should go together. I don't think he's ever been to an analycyst before and I think we might find it fun. We can hold each other's paws if we have to do past lives regressions. Well, you never know what you might find out so it's always good to have someone else around.

But for now I have to go to bed.

So Gud night.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll have to tell you what I was going to another time.

zz