Monday 27 July 2009

Monday

I wonder how many people heard snoring in their dreams last night. I didn't remember my dreams or wake up having been lulled through the night by the sound of my snoring. It's strange how peoples snoring can keep other people awake yet the person snoring can be totally oblivious to it.

Uncle John was over yesterday .. he'd heard that Bertrand was interested in the composing so I had to say no he was interested in composting not composing. Someone had told him that Bertrand had got upset because he wanted to compose but only had two tins of potatoes to knock together to try and make a tune. I told him that he'd got upset because he wanted a compost heap and he couldn't find one in the suppermarket.

He's going to make his own to try and attract a bodger for his birthday as they're interested in composting too.

Uncle John said he would try and knit a badger for Bertrand's birthday. He was going to make a glove puppet out of one of his socks but he'd try this instead and try to adapt a sock pattern into one for a badger.

We had a mug of tea and chatted for a while. I still haven't got him any aniseeds but gave him a liquorice teabag to take home. He;ll have a mug of it tonight and then save his teabag in the fridge for tomorrow morning to sweeten his breakfast cuppa.