Sunday 12 July 2009

Off to bed (2)

I thought that I would get it all out of my system by writing about my bedpans on the brain. I thought that I'd be the first to cover this subject but bedpans are quite a popular subject though not on the brain. Though, really, this might not be the case .. maybe others have the same idea as mel

I thought if I wrote a book about my experiences .. though maybe not a self help book because that could make people feel worse.

What to do though. Analycysts is not for me. self help could make me worse, other people have already written about bedpans .. maybe there's not room for another book in the telling it all and letting it all outmarket though I'm told that this is very popular right now and hospital jokes are full of them so too late there too.

Is there nothing .. cownselling ? I really fancy past life regression .. Uncle John says that once I start I'll be there for years .. he's read all about it in The National Enquirer bcause I will get the transfurrence and won't want to leave.

Well, that sounds very like bedpans on the brain to me so we're back at the beginning again.

Off to sleep on it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz