Thursday 2 July 2009

Flooshing out the bad and/or the goods

The next thing I had to worry about with the herbals was ... YIKES .. if the alternative teas were antibacterial .. and WE ALL know what they say about the antibacterials don't we!!!???? Not only do they get rid of the bad bacterias like the ones that cause pneumonia but they also flooosh out the good ones too for some reason or other.


Why they do this I have no idea.


So, I thought .. if the teas were going to be alternative and flooosh would they be floooshing correctly?


Where should I look to find out about floooshing. I first thought about the lavoratories where the hippies are a testing the barks .. I know that they would know all about the floooshing because they do a lot of that in the lavs or so I have heard so they would be experts.


But, which lav to phone up. Again, I do not know though perhaps another scientific lemuure might. I might ask around.


But, from what I do know .. is that the herbal healing herbs only flooosh out the dangerous bacterias and there is no floooshing of the good ones.


Again, why this is I do not know. How can they tell which bacteria is a bad bacteria and which is a good one that should stay. Infact I'm lead to believe that some alternatives not only flooosh the bad ones but can also encourage the good ones to grow.


They are the helpers.

This could be because the plants have the anti-bacterias to help them .. though I did have to ask myself if plants can get pneumonia .. I thought not .. but maybe I am wrong!!! Maybe it dates back a long, long, long, long, long time though and maybe once ur tea had to fight off the pneumonias.

Again the scientists would be able to shine a light on this. There must be a paper written on pneumonia in tea. Whatever .. the very young buds, unprocessed are able to help do it now it seems.

If they were there to help the plants maybe they wouldn't be programmed to affect the good bacteriums either.

Though I have to ask myself why the antibacterials made in the lavs don't behave like this too.

I will have to find out.

Maybe with the foo a coming it would be a good idea to eats good bacterias but I do not know if they sell bacteria in shops .. even good ones. My gosh .. how alternative that would be. They could then live in your tummy and help with the floooshing of the bad ones. Maybe when I go to the health shop I will ask for 100g of good bacterias please.

I needs them for the tummy floooshing.

But, anyway, it appears that the herbals are not a floooshing the good bacterias .. just some of the bad ones.