Saturday 11 July 2009

Pad pad poddily pad pad pad

I padded the paws off to bed with out saying goodnights last night. Too late as usual.

So I'm half zzzzzzzing on the paws today. The tail is wrapped around the ears. Never mind though, it looks as if it might rain soon and if I go out that should soon wake me up.

Maybe I'm recovering from the bedpans .. but how good are they when you're in the hospital. You can have the wheelchairs too to go here and there instead of having to pad the paws .. though they don't seem to have the ones you can drive yourself .. you could zoom around the ward and corridors even if you couldn't pad the paws. Instead they have ones where you sit in them being very careful of the tail .. best to curl it round the tummy or the person driving the wheelchair mightn't be able to see where they're going .

Anyway. I have to pad the paws now .. slowly .. pad zzzz pad zzzz pad pad pad.