Saturday 11 July 2009

Off to zzzzzzzzzzzzz

And padding the paws back to the land of dreamy dreams again .. to zzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzzzzzzz and snore 'n' snore. I wrap the tail around and rest the snout on the paws and slowly driftzzzzzzzzzzazzzzwzzzzazzzzzy.

In the morning I never know whether I'll wake before the alarm clock or not .. usually it's me but sometimes brrr brrr brrrrrrrr .. tring tring tring .. eeeeekkkkkkkK!!!!!!!!!! .. it's the alarm clock. It just gets more and more persistant if you don't wake up STRAIGHT AWAY.

Which I usually do ... sigh.

Anyway off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So ... gud night and gud morning to all you who're already in bed or good arvo, good evening if ur living somewhere else but good night when you do pad the paws to the land of dreamy dreams.

Will I dream of ice yoghurt cakes .. a sinking the paws into the slushies and searching for grapes or waiting patiently for the iced yogurt to melt so that I could reach the grapes further down.

Anyway off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz