Sunday 12 July 2009

Good night

Uncle John has read Mr Freud's views on the collecting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentive

and has decided that analcysts are not for him. I told him you could have them on the NHS but still he has decided to give it a miss, I think it might be cause he realized that everyone might want to come along. He likes to talk about his hobbies and I thought he might jump at the chance.

I expect when Mr Freud thought of the idea it was concidered really great. Uncle John says it's all the drugs he used to take. Mr Freud that is .. not Uncle John. And that everyone probably thought it was a bit strange then too but that they encouraged him cause then they could sit and talk about their collections of sock suspenders and mechanical otters.

I'm sleepy and need to think about tucking the tail around and going to sleep so good night.