Wednesday 1 July 2009

Whoooooppppzzzzzz

Lots of people have problems with green tea .. and others have beaten me to it and actually upchucked.

I can't believe that others have managed to upchuck while I have kept it all down.

And I'm on the steroids and highish dose ibuprofen which could mean if anyone is gonna upchuck I should!!! I'm going to have another go very soon .. lol!!! Wish me luck ... whether to keep it down or up I don't know.

Whooooopzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Only joking.

I think I want to keep it down really .. I did have a very slight slosh this afternoon and I knew where I wanted it to be.

Why take the trouble to drink it if you just want it to come back up again!!!

I know some people do this when they go out for the night a green teaing .. but, I think to myself what a waste.

Happily .. so far so good!!!!

By, that I mean there are no tummy gurgles


Whoooooooppzzzzzzzzzz

Only joking