Sunday 26 July 2009

Sunday

Have popped in to say goodzzzzzznights. I've been a sleepy lemuure so'm looking forward to pottering the paws to the land of dreamy dreams. Someone asked me what do I dream about after reading about my dreams. I don't know I had to say because I don't remember my dreams but I've been told that I'm quite noisy laughing and a snoring. Both at the same time? I didn't think to ask. I wonder if you know you're snoring when you dream.

Imagine dreamung that ur flying through space exploring the stars and suddenly you hear this noise ............

Would you think it's the music of the galaxies or a planet whizzing past ur left ear hole. Or would you think My God so Mars is inhabited.

I don't remember my dreamies so I'll never know. Though that isn't quite true I do remember one here and there. So far I don't remember any snores.

I was going to write about something completely different but nevermind. It's time to finish the tea and pad the paws to bed/