Wednesday 1 July 2009

Are they milking it!!!!

I'm just sitting here waiting to see what happens. I forgot to put extra tumeric in my tea so that will have to wait.

I've just read someone saying how much liquorice helped her and her mum though .. cold symptoms cleared up very quickly .. just like what appeared to be an infection dried up within an hour with the manuka honey that time.

I'm not really expecting the cuppa to do the trick to be honest .. but the white and green teas might have more of an effect. I'm not really that sure if it's that relevant ... joking apart ,, whether there's milk in the tea or not. I do know that milk can prevent chemicals being absorbed .. so, if there's any question at all, I'd leave it out.

I think most calcium tablets would be ok with my bone sparing pill ... but I take it the ones I were prescribed at the hospital must've been dairy ones .. they aren't the ones you buy with the calcium pills in the chemist so I haven't checked and I've taking some now which aren't .. but I still take them later .. better to be safe than sorry.

And, until I know it's really sorted out for good I wouldn't risk it. Just like I wouldn't risk it with my Sunday pill!!!!

Anyway sadly we'll never know about Mr Cleese and his cuppa but if a cuppa tea is a good addition to the herbal kit I'll go for it.