Wednesday 8 July 2009

Beet juice

I had so much to blog about .. well, I still do .. but it might take days and days of time.

It's almost time to pad the sleepy paws to bed again. zzzzzzzzzzz .. and if I start telling you about things this side of the blogosphere I'll be here for a long, long time and it could be almost time to get up again before I'd hardly wrapped the tail around.

Uncle John is happy though being so alternatively alternative with his teas and beetroot juices .. though he did think that I sgould have mentioned what the beets can do .. but how could I when I was self helping.

It is true what they say though

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8132857.stm

I was unhappy because I couldn't tell Uncle John that his bed pan would be pink if he drank the beet juice and I was worried that he'd be calling the doctor out in the middle of the night.

Do I have the low esteems then and this is why I was unhappy that I didn't tell Uncle John about the beet juice.

If I had the high esteems would I have been happy

Freudian analcysts are so hard to understand especially the retentions .. but I suppose if everyone has those it doesn't matter .. though maybe this is why they have so many analcysts.

I wonder what Mr Freud would have made of it if I'd collected bedpans .. it doesn't sound very retentive to me then I'm not a psychiatrist. .

Problems .. problems!!!

But that is what he was there for.

Anyway a pottering to bed.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sooooooooooo sleepy.