Thursday 9 October 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well .. off to bed now .. pattering the paws doon the corridor to the land of dreamy dreams. Or, in my case to a good night's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (hopefully) as I'm a lemuure who doesn't remember her dreams.

Apparently all lemuures dream .. it's just that some lemuures are so fast azzzzzzzzzzzz that they don't remember them when they wake up in the mornings.

Maybe a dream twice a year will be there when I wake up but not many more than ever. This means that I don't need a dreamer's dictionary to look up the meaning of my dreams. Because they are nearly always a secret .. even from me.

What a nice day it was today .. lots of sunshine

Summer is a cumming in .. Loud sing cuckoo
Get the porridge saucepan out
And mix the oats all about
Summer is a coming in
Loud sing cuckoo

Summer is a going out. Loud sing cuckoo
Get the porridge saucepan out
And mix the oats all about
Summer is a going out
Loud sing cuckoo

I hope summer and autumn will be rather similar this year .. summer was quite autumnal at times especially some evenings when a chill breeze blew into town ... brrrr .. times when a certain lemuure thought it might be nice to have taken a cardie out to keep the summer chills at bay.

Brrrrrrrrrr.

But for autumn that would be fine with nice sunny days,

I'm hoping for a nice warm summer next year but for this year it'd be nice to have a warmish autumn and a mildish winter and spring with just a few days of coldishness and snows and then ..... SUMMER .. like the one before the two we've just had which were not like summer at all.

Anyway .. now I must patter the paws to bed. No staying up too late at the moment becauseI need to get the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs