Friday 17 October 2008

Cooking

I'm waiting for dinner to cook .. lentil stew with some carrots and dumplings .. not made with my own paws but already made and all I have to do is put the oven on, take the lid off and put it in the oven for 25 minutes. I have some soya baco bits and soya lemon yogurt to go with it. I'm getting ready to start the all in one saucepan cooking again and have the tins of tomatos and beans and bags of spinach ready to go.

Yesterday someone told me about a new method for Pot Noodles .. the Pot Noodle sandwich. Two slices of bread and butter or marg .. one pot of cooked pot noodles and salt and pepper and any sauces and pickles you like. Butter your bread and add plenty of cooked pot noodles and plenty of brown sauce or tomato ketchup or whatever sauces you like.

Yummy .. sadly the bread shelves were empty tonight at Tesco .. or I might have tried it for breakfast tomorrow instead of the porridge.

Someone else said .. that isn't very healthy lemuure .. but I would be using the wholemeal bread for my sandwiches .. and wouldn't be eating pot noodle sandwiches every morning.

There is always porridge ... a lemuure's favourite.