Sunday 19 October 2008

Who gets kissed by the lemur

I only have about 15 minutes to blog this evening because I soon have to pad the paws to bed to zzzzz or, hopefully zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I've done a bit more sorting out .. just a bit .. and padded the paws out this evening. I still pad along pretty slowly .. though someone did say when they were helping me carry my shopping bac the other day that I was walking too quickly .. and sometimes I do .. this is true. They also said that I needed to wear a scarf .. I can't remember if he was wearing his .. but, I said .. yes, I know I needed to wear more on such a cold and windy evening .. so today I padded out with a jacket to keep the furries warm.

I think I better take the pillies and pad the paws to the land of dreamy dreams now or I'll be the late lemuure again. Before I go I'll post a clip of a lemuure in Madagascar that I told a woman about a couple of days ago when I met her in Waterstones. She was carrying a book about Madagascar where she ws going to meet lots and lots of lemuures.

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-photo/tonyandmarina/the_tour/1195390260/who-gets-kissed-by-the-lemur-xxx.mpg/tpod.html

She is hoping to meet lots of lemuure friends while she's there.