Friday 17 October 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brrrrrr .. the fur was surely shivering a little when I woke up this morning and I thought the autumn winds were back again. When I pottered out later on in the day it was quite nice and warmish and I wasn't wearing a coat or a jacket with the summery clothes .. just a thin cardigan .. and was told off a little while coming back from Tesco. I'd met a friend who offered to carry my bags for me which was lucky because they were a bit too heavy for me really.

It had been cold in Tesco too. I'd pottered the paws down the freezer section and could feel the fur getting ready for its winter growth as I looked in the frozen veg section. I thought if the fur had been slightly wet icicles could have formed.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I am still feeling a bit better. I was pleased to find out this morning that the back pain I'd had for a couple of days had not come back and that there was little of stuff called sluff which I'd had a lot of for quite a while.

Why I do not know.

It's been a quiet day because I'm quite tired and think I should pad the paws to bed early tonight .. but I think that every night and say to myself I'll just stay up five minutes more .. and then find myself there for another hour ........

........ or two.