Saturday 20 September 2008

Pottering the paws

Well .. I will be padding the paws across the blogosphere to a new bloggins soon. What is thisLemuure you might as ... moving again .. a padding the paws through the ether once again. Ofcourse if I do this I will have to find a new bloggy name and a new layout .. whether to stay with the bloggers or not or move to another site.

I have been a blogging lemuure for a long time though and a blogging lemuure I will probably stay .. Blogging lemuures .. 2!!!!!!!!!!! could be the new bloggins.

But maybe not.

I will be moving to a site just for the one bloggings rather than having many, many of them all together like a bunch of grapes.

Today has been a lovely sunny day .. though summer isa going out rather than a coming in even though today it did seem as if it wasall a bit bacwards and summer was just starting. Let's hope we'll have the lovely warm Autumn.

I bought a book today from the Oxfam bookshop. Last week I'd missed book that someone else bought .. but not to worry because I have it at home. It is The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying .. a book about the philosophies of the Buddhists.

Imagine my joy when I waled into the Oxfam bookshop and saw a very similar book .. Neil's Book of the Dead .. a philisophical book abought life I should think as it seems to be on the same subject though perhaps not about the Buddhists and with a lot of nice pictures.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/terence-blacker/neils-book-of-dead.htm

Anyway, I'll read this book before going home and then will read my other one.

Ah, yes, not only will I be a pottering the paws across the blogosphere but I'll also be a plodding the paws down the roads to Londinium very shortly though I think the pottering across the bloggyiespheres will come first .. like maybe .. tomorrow,