Thursday 3 April 2008

Off 2 sleep

I have to say that Kwacker and Piglet are very quick at the gamies!!! How they move so quickly I do not know .. I've only got to the really really high score ONCE .. don't ask me what I did differently that time cause I don't know and almost fell off me chair when I saw my score!!!! My good friend Ted (Bear) also pads the paws very quickly and has got many of these joolz and can change the furstyles to whatever she wants and has the animated messages and the gifts to send. One day in the very distant future I will be able to send people the animated messages and gifts too.

I doubt if I'll ever have enuff of the joolz for a blog but maybe just as well ... as I can't keep up with the bloggings here.

The site is very good for those who are learning the languages because you can play the word games in different languages .. I think u click on the flag of the country u want 2 play in and off u go. But ... obviously .. not all the languages ... not even the 40 they r learning in that skool. You can not play in text speak there and they will give u NIL POINTS if u do.

I'm such a tired Lemuure that I fell asleep earlier on. Fast asleep without even padding the paws to bed .. just a sitting on the sofa. So it's late to bed .. but not so late to sleep cause I've already started that and managed an hour or two earlier on.

But I'm going back to get more sleep now.


zzzzzzzzzzzzz snore zzzz snore zzz

zzz zzzzz snore zzzzzzzz zzz zzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzz zz zz

snore zzz snore zzz snore zzz