Thursday 17 April 2008

Is there (s)no(w) global warming

Someone said that I'm not such a blooging lemuure theses days .. a bloggging for lemuures everywhere.

It's true I've not been blooging as much as I was ..it's not because I don't have anything to blog about .. gosh!!! a blogging lemuure always has lots to werite about it's just that some of us don't seem to get round to actually doing it.

I am rather a tired lemuure right now and have been having trouble with my keyboard. A non blogging lemuure could always blame her tooljes I suppose but really I just haven't been a blogging as much as I used to before the paws became poorly.

I should be blogging about the global warming because there have been weather problems in Madagascar in the last few years which have been making it difficult for some lemuures living there. I've been trying to find the article I mentioned somewhere else about the global warmings but I seem to have lost it.

Now, I was reading this very late at night .. or, early in the morning really, and was a very sleepy lemuure indeed .. though with the kind of sleepiness where u cannot seem to sleep .. so maybe I got it wrong because I wasn't concentrating very hard .. too tired .. but, then .. it was rather a startling thing to read ... I wish I could remember the date .. but I don't think it was April 1st .. but ... just ... maybe!!

It was while there was snow .. and u just know that when there's a bit of lateish snow or a bit of earlyish snow .. someone is going to write an article saying there is (s)no(w) global warming ... I mean ... just look at all that snow and that's what I found myself reading early that morning.

So, ok ... I was hoping that the zzzzzzz's might be there after reading this ... having read it in various forms over the years zzzzzzzzzz gud night nocturnals I'm a sleeping now ... but, no, I was jolted awake as I read thriough it!!

Could this be true? Could they really be changing the history books and removing all accounts of the mini ice overs of a few centuries back ... when the Thames froze over



http://news.softpedia.com/news/What-Caused-the-Medieval-Little-Ice-Age-video-41383.shtml



Well, this was what I found myself reading. I wondered how this was going to be possible .. all books censored and all papers, films and the internet too. How as this going to happen .. we seemed to be in a police state and I hadn't realised it ... must've happened while I was very, very ill. So .. all mention of the mini ice ages were to be removed. There was much more .. saying how campaignere were always exaggerating everything .. and that nearly ALL of the scientific world would go along with this because there was SOMETHING in it for them!! Whereas if it was a natural occurance there would be nothing.

Ofcourse not .. no planning ahead or trying to estimate what whould happen .. ofcourse not ... or then trying to find ways of limiting the damage to get through it .. or finding out why this could be happening .. ofcourse not .. well, that's what the article suggested .. the science world would be doing none of these things ... very strange .. I always thought they had a paw or two in matters like this.

This article appeared to be written by someone outside of nearly ALL the scientific world and believed that there is no such thing as global warning .. well, infact .. the science world rather wishes there was no use of the words "global" and "warming" together to explain the changes happening and that, instead "climate change" could be used as the warming can actually cause parts of the world to cool.

If the gulf stream changes course because of the effects of climate change then things could get colder.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8398



It is the same effect as what is thought to have caused the mini ice ages in the past .. before oodles of chemicals were pumped into the atmosphere one way or another. And it is possible that there is natural climate change taking place too BUT that is along with any effects that changing ther chemical mix up there might have. You'd think if someone knew about the possibility of natural climate change as well as well .. unnatural climate change .. they'd be backing the scientists, that is most of the scientific community, in researching how to turn back the tides of change so to speak.


Al Gore was mentioned as over doing the warnings. Well, maybe sometimes people could be said to be looking at the worst case scenario. This has been said over and over again .. and like the other articles on this subject ... not on April 1st!!!

I think that it's best possibly just to look at this .. if there is too much of something in the atmosphere that wasn't there before .. something starts to happen. This was suggested by two British scientists back at the end of the 19th century .. who predicted the problems that could arise.

That is it fer tonight .. tired lemuuries must do their pillies and get to bed .. and have a snoutie through the papers .. maybe!!!