Monday 14 April 2008

Gud night

Had to go to the doctors todasy .. to see the nurse. I realised on my way down there that I had got a bit of ice cream and chocoolate on da fur which I hadn't noticed before. When I got there I reassured the nurse that this was the ice cream and chcoolate and not a new lurgy that would mean taking another umpteen pillies of all colours to treat.

I wondered what colours are left .. I have red ones an mauve ones and big deep pink ones .. which amazingly are the ibuprofen but prescription ibuprofen and red ones and turquoise ones and brown ones and white ones.

It's like a rainbow well .. not quite a rainbow if we're gonna be totally accurate.

Anyway .. I don't have time to chat this evening cause I have to go to sleep before twelve or I'll turn into a grumpy lemuure .. or so I'm told.

This is what happens if lemuures don't get enuff rest it seems.

All I can say to that is humph(ery)

And ... I better not say anymore or I'll still be humph(erying) in the morning.

Gud night