Sunday 6 April 2008

Good evening .. good night and good morning

Well, I was going to go out this evening .. probably best that I didn't cos I might've got the wet from the snow. When did it start .. when did it finish!!! Would I have taken my umbrella.
There was about four inches of snow here the night before .. falling while I was asleep .. mostly melted when I was up and about again.

Can u believe that!!! Four inches of snow!!!! And all I saw was a little bit that was left on a wall .. hardly enuff to make a snow lemuure with. Too late anyway because it was melting too.

I didn't go out because I fell asleep for about five hours .. didnae wake up to hear the phone ringing
.
Just a fast asleep lemuure.

Then back to bed ... and then up again and now back to bed again.

Good evening .. good night .. good morning.

Time to sleep again.