Wednesday 19 March 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What to do .... read a bit of the bag or chat to people or play a few games .. or go to bed earlier than I need to.

Well, I'm going to be the good lemuure and potter off to bed.

How things change ... instead of having people telling me to go to bed I'm a now asking them to remind me that it's best for certain lemuures to wrap the tail around and potter off to their bed before the clock strikes midnight. Otherwise they're going to be very tired lemuures indeed.

Even if I don't get to sleep it's best if I potter off to bed and rest. I can do the meditations a lying down and rest the brain for a while. It seems that meditation can help those of us who find it difficult to sleep.

Soon I'll be asking for more reminders ... but to potter off to the world of dreamy dreams before twelve will do for now.