Saturday 15 March 2008

Sunday morning

I am off to snooze in the right place tonight ... at the right time ... well .... more or less
and sort of. It is not good to sleep sitting up on the sofa I am told .. though better than not sleeping at all. Tomorrow is Sunday so what does a particular lemuure have to remember to do before doing anything else??????????

Sunday is the once a week pill time .... before a cup of cha ... before a slice of toasts .... before a bowl of porridge or weetabixes. It's just as well we're allowed the water .. infact we have to have a glass of water and not just the little sips .. lotsa lotsa water .... and just one pill.

Then I'm not allowed to lie down again for half an hour but must sit up or walk around.

After half an hour I can have a cup of tea or even have a slice of toasties and marmalade and porridge.

And if I want to can lie down and snoozeroo again.

Lots of people take this pill. I've spoken to quite a few people both in and out of the hospital who do. In the Marks and Spencers .. in the Tescos .. in the Boots .. in the Sainsburys it seems there are lots of people who have to take this once a week pill .. not lying down for half an hour and drinking nothing but water and no breakfasts for the half hour.

Off I go to snoozeroo.