Friday 21 March 2008

Early to zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Easter is here and brings with it the chocoolate. I have the organic chocoolate this year .. in a sort of flat egg shape .. but oblong instead of oval. Usually I have the little Green and Blacks vegan Easter Egg ... dark chocoolate with no little eggies ... but this year I find I have something totally different.

I am not quite sure what this symbolises but maybe the opening of the door to a new beginning as it is door rather than egg shaped but is still the Easter egg gift.

I will probably be the staying in lemuure this Easter as it is going to be cold. Maybe just out a little .. but maybe not. I have a little cold and must look after myself better.

Things seem to be improving slowly though I have to be more careful and eat properly and get enough sleep. It is so easy when you're a sleepy lemuure not to go to bed though just because you are too sleepy to get up from the chair and potter off.

It seems that lots of us have this problem. You get too tired to go to bed so you sit there and you sit there and you sit there and say I'll go to bed soon ... but, you carry on sitting there and sitting there and sitting there. I snoozed off very early last night while I was still up ... this was lucky cause it meant that I did get enuff sleep.

Tonight I have said that I'll try and be in bed and a snoozerooing by 12. I have taken my medicines to fit in with this. I might even turn in early and take a book to read.

Last night the wind was blowing and the weather was very stormy awhistling round the roofs and a lashing the rain. Tonight there is the winds blowing again so maybe after the dinner it'll be nice to tuck the tail around early and read a book.

I might read the New Scientist which is my favourite magazine. I will think of that and try to get to the bed earlier and then when read ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Or even a bit of a book as well if I get there early enough.

Perhaps trying to tuck the tail around earlier isn't so difficult after all.