Sunday 16 March 2008

A new challenge ...

Up, fed and have taken my medicines. And have played my first challenge off which is where someone invites u to play the mahjoongs or other games. I have one more of these challenge offs to play at a game I haven't played before and don't know how to play.

Should I read the rules first or not or would it be more fun just to click and play.

Actually this one is to play with a friend so that I can see the new graphics she's got by going up to a new level.

Don't get over 10,000 she says. Well, I'll try my best not to.

To be honest I don't see this game lasting very long. I didnae win the other one either .. the paws click slowly these days.

I have played the practice tournaments and sometimes win and sometimes lose .. but I don't mind either way .. I have the joolz to play with the avatar .. a changing the fur and the hats and spectetarcles a bit .. and this makes me a contented lemuure.