Saturday 15 August 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Time to potter off to sleep again. I was going to write more but it's late and I'm a sleeeeeepy lemuure.

So off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No time to blog but I will sing the sleept lemuure song before I go.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snort zz zz zzzzzzzz.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's said that a few choruses of this will soon rest the mind and help a lemuure drift off to sleep. You can make up your own verses as you go along ofcourse.

So off I potter to the land of dreamy dreams again.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz snort zzzzzzz zzz

snore