Saturday 8 August 2009

good night again

I'm waiting for my nightcap to cool so that I can go to bed which means I should have about fifteen minutes before I'm a padding the paws to bed again.

Tonight I'm having a tea made from tulsis and green teas all in the same mug though not in the same bag as they don't make them like that yet. You can get boxes of tulsi to make your own blends with but I'm not sure about white tea.

Uncle John is busy knitting badgers for everyone. He was so pleased with the first one that he thought we could all have one for Christmouse. We're a little sad the surprize has gone but are really looking forward to getting our badgers.

Young Bertrand's heart is set on a compost heap for his badger so we'll have to see what we can do.

Anyway, off to bed now. I'm such a sleepy lemuure at the moment and must pad the sleepy paw paws to zzzzzzzzzzzzz.