Tuesday 2 June 2009

Roobarb

Padded the paws to the horsepital today .. too late for the roobarb crumblies though in the canteen. Best thing to do is to arrive early for late appointments I suppose so that u can check out the menu fer the day. Though maybe if you phoned up they would tell you if it was worth coming in early .. you know .. if they had the eggy flans or the roobarb crumbles in the canteen.

It's difficult to know quite what to do. I don't think they'd mind if you phoned up and asked what was for dinner that day so that you could decide whether to get there before the canteen had closed.

Not to worry though .. another day another roobarb crumblie (with coostard).

I'm rather a sleepy lemuure this evening .. probably lack of roobarb crumblie .. STOP THINKING ABOUT ROOBARB Lemuure

ROOBARB .. ROOBARB .. ROOBARB!!

Perhaps I will buy a tin of the roobarbs tomorrow and put some crumbs of bread on them. Would that be white or brown breads I wonder. And make my own roobarb crumblies. I think you grates the bread up with a cheese grater and then piit the roobarbs and juices from the tin .. not too much juice though .. and then put ur grated bread crumbs on top and put it in the oven to heat up. You can buy roobarb crumblies already made but this way you get to choose how much roobarb you have in ur roobarb crumblie .. they seem to think that you prefer lots of crumbs and not much roobarb .. I like lots of roobarb as well as lots of custard. Maybe you could just put squares of bread on the roobarb if you're not really into bread grating just like they do in the bread puddings. It saves time too. Though it's not really a crumblie then .. but I guess I don't mind cause I like the roobarb and custard best but do like a bit of bread cooked with it.