Friday 26 June 2009

Alternatives

I am now an alternative tea drinking lemuure drinking my tea in an alternative way and drinking alternative tea. I didn't really drink tea before unless someone offered me a cup .. oh, u skimpflint u Lemuure I can hear ewe's saying too skimpy to buys ur own tealeaves.

But, no it was more that I liked the tap water and sometimes the dieting coka colas. Now I drink the teas as medicine and can be an alternative lemuure. Do you ever drink ur tea as just a drink Lemuure you might ask .. well, yes and no .. I have no PG Tippings or anything like that .. I haven't even been tempted to see if Tesco make a tea as nice as their thick and creamy tomato soup .. you never know .. if they do make the teas I'm sure I might be very tempted after drinking their lovely soup.

But, at the moment, I'm drinking tea as medicine the alternative way .. in a mug and as medicine.

Uncle John says the hippies have taken over the lavs a brewing their teas. If you let them in the lavoratories they'll be there a brewing up all this old fangled stuff. Next thing you know they'll be thinking that chewing bark can help ease pain. He knows that when the hippies were hugging trees they were really testing barks for teas.

I don't think he really approves of my alternative tea drinking but I think I might win him round in the end as I noticed he was taking a peek at my lemon and ginger teabags. Maybe he'll be out there a testing the barks himself soon.