Monday 29 June 2009

Good afternoon

I wonder if Uncle John would like to do the bloggings now and then?? !! ?? ????? He has the hobbies and I'm sure would like to tell other people how they're coming along. After all this is a blogging lemuures blog and I am just a blogging lemuur.

He likes to collect odd socks and has a wonderful collection that he likes to wear on special occasions. He's certainly not a two sock lemuure when he pads the paws.

He'll often ask people if the washing machine has lost any socks lately. I think lots of people save their odd socks for him just to see the expression of pure wonder cross his face.

Anyway, he likes to have hobbies and maybe he'd like to have a new one. Think I'll ask him.

I can't say that it's been hard work keeping the blog up to date .. because I haven't been blogging .. but if I ask him maybe I won't have to find out. Yes, I'll ask him.

And, maybe others.

It's a nice day here .. very warm so remember to drink enough liquid,

Even the cold teas are fine,

Tea is good for you and does not dehydrate

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5281046.stm