Tuesday 3 July 2007

I think it's gonna rain today

What a nice start to the day. No rain for a change. Just wispy white clouds drifting by on a blue sky. Perhaps the weather forecasters will have something else to say though and change the day completely.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1045

Sigh, I thought so ........... the rains are coming our way. Why should it be any different from any other day.

Summer is here.

Still, I'm a lemuure who has to stay in a lot now and the rain is on the outside and I'm on the inside. Though, in the past couple of weeks there's been no avoiding the rain and I've padded the paws around town in and out of the puddlies and off to search out dinner in Tesco.

And what do you know .. you look out of the window again and there are more clouds and more and more clouds and more and more and more clouds outside the windows.

And the day is ready to begin.

But, this isn't as bad as it seems because we've been promised sun and still have that to look forward to later in the day.

Hopefully it'll be nice and dry when I potter off down to see the doctor.