Monday 25 June 2007

A slightly damp lemuure potters in to the blogosphere

It seems to be raining almost everyday here at the moment. I was out for a short walk ... and you'll never guess what .... more rain. Not just a shower but buckets of the stuff. Luckily I had my little umbrella with me so the fur didn't get too wet and I didn't have too far to go.

I suppose it wasn't too good for the poorly paw paws to be out splashing through the puddles but we still splished and splashed our way back here happily. But, no dancing round the lamp posts like Gene Kelly would've done.

I've done that before but at the moment the poorly paw paws get in the way, not to mention my little rucksack. Gene Kelly didn't have one of those because he wasn't bringing his dinner home that afternoon.

But ....

Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain
What a glorious feeeeeeeling
I'm happy again.

And .. what's fer dinner?

Vegetable cottage pie.

Soon we'll be making these for ourselves with the soya mince, tinned tomatoes and onions and topped with the instant mash.

I am not a good cook to say the least but I'm looking forward to doing these.

A very warming meal after coming in wet from being caught in the heavy rain