Monday 12 May 2008

Hot chocoolate and orange juice

At the moment it seems that I don't feel like eating much .. but, never mind, there is always the hoot chocoolate, the fruit juicies and .. the Fortisip Proteins. And, possibly the Moviecol too if I don't eat enuff of the roughage ... so there should be the Weetibixes and a little veg and fruit as well .. if the Moviecol is hopefully to be avoided.

So far .... so good!!!!!! Though I did go rather heavy on the hot chocoolate today.

Even, sadly, the bowls with an e of a lemuure used to lotsa roughage could end up Moviecolled if there is too much of the fruit juices and hot chocoolate and not enough of the fruit and veggies.

Today was special though and I had the veggies and a poached eggy out with hot chocoolate and orange juice. Hopefully this will encourage me to have the veggies in too more often. There was a bit too much hot chocoolate (!!it was too nice to resist!!) but at least there were vegetables as well.

Now I have to sort out the medicines . a bit late but within the time I can take them without overlapping the overlap too much. So .. off to get the water .. as I have had enough of the hot chocoolate and fruit juice today .. well, too much really .. but as today was a day for a little bit of a treat to try and encourage eating again I thought it didn't really matter. I have had the Fortisip Proteins too so plenty of protein too with the vitamins and minerals.

And .. shortly .. I will be pottering of to the land of dreamy dreams .. a tired but hot chocoolated lemuure.


Zzzzzzz ... dreams ... hot chocooolate ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... dreams ... hot chocoolate and maybe ... orange juice ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Breakfast!!!!!!

Weetabixes with cold chocoolate soya milk

And later ......

Hot chocoolate and a Strawberry Fortisip with extra proteins.