Tuesday 19 February 2008

Tuesday.

I'm still a sleepy lemuure with maybe a slight sniffle but not feeling too bad.

I've promised not to disappear from the blogosphere like I did when I went into hospital last time. I hadn't realised that I had left without so much as a word. Well, I'd gone to the hospital that morning as an out patient lemuure as usual but when I got there they said we want you in here lemuure and we want you back here in a few hours with your things. They like you to have your medications and clothes and things with you.

Well, you know me .. ever the late lemuure .. so there I was not rushing around the flat when I noticed that it was really time to be heading off for the hospital. I'd let folk know all over the place that I was going to be staying in the hospital for a while but I'd logged off without posting on the blogs in my rush not 2 B too late to get to the hospital. The team wanted to see me on the ward that day and I had to get to the hospital before they went home.

Panic!!!!!

Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much to do.

In future I will check .. just as I will check the spelling of the words in the games I play before entering them into the games!!! Yes, I made a big typo this morning when I was trying to up my score in a tournament. Sigh .. but not to worry.

Anyway .. I'm off to get my fortisip for the day now. I think it'll be vanilla flavour.