Friday 22 February 2008

Gaming lemuures (2)

It's even more exciting being a gaming lemuure than I thought earlier today. It seems that I can send and receive messages as well as play the gamies.

I decided to look in my messages a little while ago and found, much to my surprize, that other padders of the gaming paws had sent me pressies and messages. It was just as well I was consumed wirth curiousity this evening about da messaging otherwise they'd've not known if I was ignoring them or, just as it happened, I hadn't looked in the messages before because I am a new(ish) lemuure on the site and hadn't thought anyone would message a non-paying lemuure with so few jewels who nobody knew .. or, if they did, don't know that they do because I am not called lemuure on that site but something else.

Now .. these gifts are to send someone a picture to keep. I have the puppy and the rose. I can't send gifties back cause I haven't enough jewels yet to be able to send puppies and roses around the site .. so, I thought .. what is a lemuure to do? After thinking I sent them best wishes.