Sunday 24 June 2007

Creatures of the night?

If only I could pad these paws to bed. But I'm late taking the pillocks and have to stay up late to get the last dose of one in for today. Usually it's the other way round and I'm a day time lemuure who likes to slip over into the nocturnals.

Not getting too psychological about this but it probably goes back to my lemuurejehood when my best friend was a nocturnal lemuure. We met at twilight and mum used to let me stay up late to play. I've always thought it would be nice to be nocturnal and day time too ofcourse but I guess even a want to be nocturnal daytime lemuure has to pad the paws to bed sometime.

Daytime? Nightime?

I wonder if it's only lemuuries who have this problem. Half of you sleep at night. The other lot sleep during the day.

We're called after spirits of the night cause lemures is latin for nocturnal spirits. Wonder what happened there. Didn't anyone notice that we weren't all up at night then. Or, were we?

Still, here I am sitting up waiting to take the pills. Not that long to go now then I can turn in for the night.