Tuesday 24 February 2009

Back again

Hello. You might've notice that I've been gone ... though not as far gone as you might've thought. A pottering here and a pottering there. Though always thinking of this place on the internetties.

I was over on the net areading the dating tips .. which can be very useful to pass on sometimes ... as I did yesterday ... though this is the first time I've mentioned this as I only found out about it this evening .. and isn't something that's come up in conversation ................ yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a very short tip and obviously not a very important one ... never call someone else's boy/girl friend funny names .. like if his/her name is Nigel ... just never, never, never call him/her niggle or wiggle, or even worse wigglyniggle when u r scampering up and down the trees and having a good time.

Because if s/he laughs so much that s/he falls off the tree his/her boy/girl friend'll never talk to u again because s/he'll think ur having more fun than s/he does.

To be honest I thought this a bit strange as did everyone else ... but if something like this happens and ur wondering why the new girl/boy friend suddenly ostrichsizes u it's because s/he thinks u're trying to show that s/he has more fun with his/her friends than s/he does with him/her.

Well, maybe this is the friendship information rather than about dating ... but it's relevent to the dating .. if ur boy/girlfriend suddenly reacts this way in this situation.

Just thought I'd pass that on. Now it's time for my cup of soup and then off to bed.