Friday 9 January 2009

A quik visit to the docs.

Pottered the paws down to the docs this evening .. I had to potter fast .. as fast as the paws could plod. luckily i got there on time though it did worry me on the way down because I was very late leaving and didn't think that I would make it because it was still that time of evening where the roads are busy and i had to wait to cross nearly every road. Still I was a good lemuure and waiting until the road was clear .. looking this way towards where the traffic was coming from nearest me on my side of the road .. then looking the other way .. and then the first way again .. over and over and over til it was safe to pad the paws to the other side.

There were no little green men to help me across the road this time.

Even with all this I got there with over five minutes to spare ... and on the way back I just took my time a padding through the streets. It was cold .. but not toooooo cold.

And, now, as usual, I'm going to potter to the kithen and get some diner.