Sunday 5 August 2007

Mini quizzes

I have been doing the mini quizzes again.

What flavour porridge do you like the best?

Chutney

Pepsi

Seaweed

Curry

You know the kind of thing.

Which tree do you think is the best to curl up into at night?

Holly

Fir

Mango

Porridge

What tattoo would you want on your tail?

Stars

John Cleese

A tomato

A wellington boot

Porridge


The usual stuff.

No surprises when I found out that I was a Harry Potter obsessed lemurre whose dream in life is to spend at least a month at Southend every month. Wants to be a henna tattooist in life and be an aunt to 53 lemmuries. That my favourite shoes are the flippy floppies and my favourite country Alaska. That my favourite food is the holly leaf and my least favourite food is porridge.

Though the food one must've been a trick question cause there are no porridge trees so you get a back to front answer and my favourite food is porridge and really I don't think I would really like holly leaves for breakfast