Tuesday 22 July 2008

Padding the paws bedwards

I've pottered the paws to the land of dreamy dreams on time three nights out of the last four ... with half an hour's lateness here and there. It might've been two nights out of four if the oranges hadn't turned the internet off for us on the stroke of twelve last night. I have to admit I didn't give up easily but there was no going on .. Internet Explorer cannot display this page was the only message I got .. so I pottered off down the corridor.

And fell asleep as soon as I snuffled the snout into the pillows and curled the tail around.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Until this morning ... when I woke up earlier than I'd hoped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes it seems you just can't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this was because I hadn't woken up during the night for the oramorphies.

What to do!!!!!!! Anyway it'll be an early night again tonight .. midnight and no later.

What a day .. the sun was out for .. for part of the day .. though last night it had been so cold .. I'd pottered the paws out for the hot chooolate and pottered back at around ten and there was such a cold breeze aruffling the fur. I could not believe that this was summer .. there'd been the cold breezes aruffling the fur a few days before too .. and then people were telling me that it was so warm the next day that they'd been out enjoying the warm weather.

Well, not long before I have to think of turning the paws in fer the night .. only another four and a half to go but I will be a good lemuure and pad the paws bedwards on time.



I hope!!!!!